Dust Filtration Solutions
Our range of filtration solutions includes the most recommended filters to ensure you receive the highest quality dust control measures possible.
We work in partnership with Heaton Green, Donaldson Filtration and Camfil Farr to name just a few. We also carry stock of a large range of dust spares including filter cartridges, bags and sacks at very competitive rates.
Tubular Reverse Jet Filters
Dust is efficiently removed from the conveying air using anti-static polyester needle felt tubular bags. An electronic sequence controller initiates a pulse of compressed air which momentarily reverses the flow of air through the filter bag to release the dust into the discharge hopper below.
Optional pressure driven sequence controllers allow on demand cleaning facility when the filter pressure has reached a specific level, ensuring the filter bags are only cleaned when needed, saving expensive compressed air.
Filters are available to suit a wide range of dust applications and air volumes. The Impact reverse jet filter complies with all relevant Health & Safety requirements and will clean the air to a very high quality, easily achieving HSE and COSHH requirements. All filters comply with the ATEX directive (2014/34/EU).
- Automatic cleaning whilst in operation
- High filtration speed and high filtration efficiency
- Minimal maintenance required
- No moving parts
- Anti-static (epytropic) filter media
- Easy replacement of filter media from clean side of filter
- Electronic sequence controller
- Optional pressure controlled energy saving electronic sequence controller
- 3mm mild steel plate construction with rolled steel section stiffening
- ATEX certified explosion relief panels
- Can be equipped with dust collection bins or dust briquetter system